Class Dates & Times
June 20 – 7:00-9:00 (CST)
June 27 – 7:00-9:00 (CST)
July 11 – 7:00-9:00 (CST)
July 18 – 7:00-9:00 (CST)
You Will Learn To:
- Deepen your knowledge of one another.
- Build friendship and trust.
- Recognize and respond to bids for emotional connection.
- Be open to influence.
- Understand and work with both solvable and difficult problems.
- Get through gridlocked conflict.
- Create a special “Story of Us.”
- Maintain your relationship gains.
Appropriate For Couples Who Are:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors.
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage.
- Those needing better conflict management tools.
Inappropriate For Couples Who Are Experiencing:
- Severe relationship distress.
- Emotional abuse.
- Domestic violence.
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, sexual, gambling, etc.).
- Serious mental health problems in one or both partners.