Contact Josh to discuss counseling fees.
From time to time, Josh will be invited to be a guest speaker or to present at a workshop. If you are interested in scheduling Josh for a workshop or speaking engagement contact him to discuss details.
Guest Speaking Topics
- Men’s Issues
- Personal Wholeness
- Children & Family Ministry
Other services that require a fee are evaluations, court appearances, form completions, etc. Contact Josh directly to discuss fees unique to your situation.
- PREPARE/ENRICH (Pre)Marital Inventory
- Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis
- MSI-R (Marital Satisfaction Inventory)
- The Gottman Relationship Checkup
I currently accept the following insurance plans:
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Texas
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!